Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Cards for the Card Box

 

 
   Last year one of the most successful classes I taught was called Fill Your Card Box.  In January we made a card box and then each month for the rest of the year we made cards to fill this box, based on a monthly theme. The stampers that came each month wanted to continue the class in 2013 because they used a lot of the cards they made last year.  I handed out a survey of ideas to the people that came to the last class and have created my schedule for the new year. We meet the 3rd Monday of every month at 12:30 or 6:30.  The was one of the cards we created in December's class where the theme  was blank cards.
   How does the class work? You can make 5 cards for $10 (1 card  per 5 designs.) 10 for $20 (2 cards for each of 5 designs.) or as many as you desire based on groups of 5. RSVP for the month that you are interested, and I will have a packet of card materials ready for you. In the packet will be an extra card as a thank you for RSVPing your intent to come. RSVP on my website and I will have an additional special thank you figt for you.  Place an order of $25 or more and the class is free.
     Do you have to attend each class?  No, just RSVP so I can have a packet ready for you.  How will I find out about the theme for the month?  The classes are posted by the first week of every month on my website.  I will have a list of topics at the first few classes held in 2013.
    Contact me if this is something that you would like to participate in and by the end of 2013 you will have plenty of cards to fill a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment