Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter Scrapbook Layout inspired by Lana



 
   Don't you just love it when you find a great idea from a friend?  My friend Lana posted a couple of scrapbook layouts she created for a recent class.  I was having a minor brain freeze and could not come up with the idea that sparked my imagination for my latest Scapbook Your Life class.  So, I CASED her layout and added my own touch.  Here are the easy steps I took.
 
1.  Stamp the snowflake images from the set Snowflake Soiree about midcenter in two parallel lines using Not Quite Navy ink.
 
2.  Emboss a 2 1/2 strip of Whisper White cardstock using the new Borders Scoring plate for the Simply Scored.
 
3. Die cut 6 snowflakes from silver glimmer paper,using the Snow Flurries Big Shot Bigz die.
 
4.  Add a variety of brads to the center of each snowflake.
      Designer Builder brads
      Basics Glimmer Brads
      Silver brads
  Can't you picture some great snow pictures spread out over this layout?  Thank you Lana for such a great idea.
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment