Friday, January 18, 2013
Valentine Treat Bundle Project
Have you always dreamed of making Valentine Treats with your kids, but have not idea where to start? Well, I have a class idea that would let you do exactly that with your kids.
Here is what the class would involve.....
1. You would purchase the Happy Valentine stamp and receive 50 skinny cello bags for free
2. You would purchase a clear block to mount your stamp set
3. You would bring your own candy. I used Valentine M&M's
1. Show you how to assemble the card
2. Provide the ink and the card stock to make as many treat bags as you wish
Total cost $20.
If this sounds like something you would like to do with your kids then please contact me as soon as possilbe. February 21st is the last day this offer is available.
Dates to assemble the treat bags Saturday, February 2nd 12:30 or Monday, February 4th 6:30.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org