Sunday, January 13, 2013

Who is Number One?

   
     Swap number 2.  I usually make 20 cards fronts of each swap.  Any more than that is not much fun for me so I always make several designs.  I don't know if you can tell, but inside each blue design is a punch of coordinating designer paper.  So, you do the math.  There are 10 of those punched shapes on one card front, and I made 20 cards.  Yes, I punched 200 of those little shapes.  My only worry when I put the card fronts together was that I would come up one short.  I am pleased to say I came out just right.
    Have you been able to tell which parts of this card came from the Spring catalog and which came from the Sale a Bration brochure?  Here are the facts.....

1.  Strip of blue designer paper from Sycamore DSP (Sale A Bration)\
2.  Little punched shapes Sycamore DSP (Sale a Bration)
3. #1 stamp from Ciao Baby stamp set (Spring Catalog)
4. Matching ribbon Sycamore Ribbon and Button set (Sale a Bration0
 
So, most of what I used to make this card I earned as a free item.  How about that?
What items will you choose as your free items?

Today I am heading home after what I hope was a wonderful conference.  I always come home inspired, ready to start new things, and remembering new friends that I have met. You should benefit  as well as me from all that I have learned.

I am now two for two as this is another Sushi Original.


No comments:

Post a Comment