Don't you love the look of a homemade envelope that matches a homemade card? Well, I do too. This card was one of the make n takes at my Open House today. Have you ever made your own envelope? It is so simple...
1. Cut a piece of paper that is 6 1/2 inches square
2. Using the Diagonal Scoring plate score each side at 3 inches. You will need to turn your paper 90 degrees each time you are ready to score a new side.
3. Find a little triangle where each scoring line overlaps the previous line and cut out the triangle.
4. Fold on the scored lines, attach the sides with glue dots or sticky strip and Voila a homemade envelope. The great thing about using Designer paper to make the envelopes is the inside is already decorated.
The card was also easy to make.
1. The first thing I did was make some scoring lines using the new Borders Scoring Plate. Check out this video and see how easy it is to use this new tool.
2. Cut one banner using the Hearts a Flutter Framelit, then hand cut the bottom of 2 other pieces of designer paper
3. Ink the back of the stamp using 3 shades of marker to match the colors in the Designer paper.
4. Finally add some bling with a rhinestone in the middle of the o in Love.
What is your favorite part of this card?
You Are Loved stamp set
Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pool Party markers
Regal Rose Whisper White card stock
More Amore Designer paper