If a layout works for one scrapbook spread do you think it might work for another? Thanks again to Lana this was the second layout the scrappers made in last week's Scrapbook Your Life class. What do scrappers that come to the class do you might wonder.
1. Make two 2-page themed spreads each month.
2. RSVP your intent to come to class the 3rd Thursday of every month and receive a thank you gift from me.
3. Bring back last month's pages with pictures on them and receive an incentive gift.
4. Bring a friend who has not attended class before and receive a gift certificate.
5. Pay only $15 and receive all the supplies and 2 the plastic sleeves to hold the pages. Assemble the pages during the class.
6. Order a minimum of $25 and the class is free.
Isn't this a great way to create pages to mount your pictures and not have to worry about what the page should look like? Cammie and Clara have been coming for 4 years and now their friend Kim has started to come. Maybe you would like to come next month.
Contact me through this page or my email and I will put you on the list.